- Supports healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- Helps to maintain the healthy functioning of the heart and circulatory system
- Individuals who are concerned about their cholesterol and as a useful proactive aid in conjunction with diet and lifestyle changes
- People who seek a supplement to assist in maintaining heart and circulatory health
Directions for Use
- Suggested Dosage:
- Maintenance Dosage: Take one tablet prior to breakfast and one tablet prior to dinner.
- Enhanced Dosage: Take two tablets at Morning and Evening or as professionally prescribed.
Cautions and Interactions
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
Dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, wheat, added yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring. Vegetarian Pack SizesCholesterol Manager Tablets - 60 Tablets
- Phytosterol complex conifer 450 mg
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place